Blackfeet Nation ReservationHelena, Montana
Volunteer Vacations Summary
Working with local teens, tribal leaders, elders and children, you gain a rare, “insider” perspective of daily life on a Native American reservation.
Organization: Global Volunteers
Date: August 1-8, 2020
Volunteer Time (Approximate): 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Number of Volunteers: 17
- Labor (landscaping, painting, minor carpentry projects)
- Eldercare (prepping meals, playing games)
- Lodging in nearby bunkhouse
- Provided onsite by Global Volunteers organization
- Total Estimated Costs: $1,300, dependent on airfare
Estimated Reimbursements for Armanino Staff Members:
- Up to $975
Sign-ups are accepted on a first come, first reserved basis. To commit to a Volunteer Vacation, complete this form: 2020 Volunteer Vacation Sign-Up Form. Your trip leader will contact you to confirm your commitment and answer any questions you have.