Honor Flight ProgramWashington, DC
Volunteer Vacations Summary
Serving as tour guides to veterans visiting memorials: WWII, Lincoln, Korean, Vietnam, Iwo Jima, Air Force and Navy Memorials
Organization: Honor Flight
Date: November 6-8, 2020
Volunteer Time (Approximate): 8:00 am – 8:00 pm
Number of Volunteers: Dependent on program needs
- Fly along with veteran from local city to Washington, D.C. roundtrip.
- The tour for the veteran and guardian(s) usually includes:
- Saturday deluxe motor coach (with wheelchair lift) tour around D.C.
- Tour of the WWII, Lincoln, Korean, Vietnam, Iwo Jima, Air Force and Navy Memorials.
- View a changing of the guard at Arlington Cemetery.
- Two nights of lodging at the BWI Hotel, Washington, D.C.
- Buffet breakfast at hotel, other meals organized by Honor Flight nonprofit
- Total Estimated Costs: $1,050, dependent on airfare
Estimated Reimbursements for Armanino Staff Members:
- Up to: $790
Sign-ups are accepted on a first come, first reserved basis. To commit to a Volunteer Vacation, complete this form: 2020 Volunteer Vacation Sign-Up Form. Your trip leader will contact you to confirm your commitment and answer any questions you have.