SBPUSASan Juan, Puerto Rico
Volunteer Vacations Summary
Home construction for Hurricane Maria disaster relief – no experience required.
Date: June 21-26, 2020
Volunteer Time (Approximate): 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Number of Volunteers: 35
- Americorps volunteers onsite manage construction supplies and tools, teach Armanino Foundation volunteers proper home repair and construction techniques
- Lodging boutique hotel in San Juan; taxi transportation to and from worksite
- Taxi transportation to and from worksite
- Breakfast at hotel; sack lunches at home worksites; dinners in San Juan
- Total Estimated Costs: $950-$1,450, dependent on airfare
Estimated Reimbursements for Armanino Staff Members:
- Up to: $715-$1,085
Sign-ups are accepted on a first come, first reserved basis. To commit to a Volunteer Vacation, complete this form: 2020 Volunteer Vacation Sign-Up Form. Your trip leader will contact you to confirm your commitment and answer any questions you have.